This is the fastest way to increase money when trading Forex in Exness and also the fastest way for you to “burn your money”. What is all-in trading with infinite leverage? How fast does it make money? And how can you open a trade like that?
Warning: This path can make you addicted and slowly kill you.
What is ALL IN with the infinite leverage?
All in is the act of betting all the money you have. Either you win a lot or lose everything.
All in with the infinite leverage means that you will open 1 trade with a huge amount of lots. In other words, Exness broker allows you to use unlimited leverage of 1:2,100,000,000. Thus, with a small amount of money, you can open an order of 20, 30, 40 lots (or even more).
There are only 2 outcomes when trading with this strategy. Either your account “evaporates”, or you multiply it many times more.
The main purpose of using Infinite leverage
There are many different purposes why this strategy is attractive to the vast majority of traders today. I can list a few main ones as follows.
- Traders like to trade with large volumes to get a lot of profit but can’t manage their amounts properly. Therefore, they often use infinite leverage to trade the volume they want with just a relatively small amount of money.
- The trader’s trading system allows a very small stop loss level. So this type of leverage helps them optimize.
- Earn commission for the partner: The bigger the lot you trade, the more Exness commission you will get. I’ll have an article to talk about this special commission.
Conditions for using infinite leverage
Infinite leverage is only applicable when you meet the following requirements.
- Trading account with equity less than $1000. After depositing about $500, you will trade about 40 lots.
- Minimum number of lots to trade on a real account: 5 lots (Standard, Pro, Raw Spread, Zero accounts) and 500 cent lots (Standard Cent accounts).
- A trader must have at least 10 closed orders on a real account (not counting pending orders).
How to use infinite leverage to ALL IN on Exness broker
Step 1: Change the leverage ratio
Login to your Exness account and change leverage.
In the section “Set leverage”, select 1:Unlimited.
Step 2: Enter your MT4 account and start trading
Here is an example of infinite leverage trading with a small amount. SELL USD/CHF continuously 32 lots with only $412 and making a profit of $410 (2 times the initial deposit).
Some trading experiences on Exness broker
You should trade 8 lots per order. That way you will open more orders.
If you have profit, don’t take profit but move SL to optimize profit.
Do not trade when the price fluctuates strongly. At that time, the spread will be high. You already lose after opening an order. The price just needs to move a little bit and your account can be on fire.
Exness offers negative balance protection for trading accounts with a null operation. This operation automatically resets a trading account’s negative balance to 0. D-NULL is the negative balance when your account is burned.
ALL IN with infinite leverage can easily turn you into a trading addict. Simply because you win too much money. Your account can be multiplied x2 x3 x5 even x10 times if the market moves in one direction.
Most of the Exness infinite traders that I know are people with steel spirit and their SL trading methods are calculated by PIP. Their strategies can be wrong 8 times. But they will get everything back with just 1 or 2 times right.
However, if you’re a beginner, don’t touch your hands in this game.